STAY IN TOUCH
with the latest news and events.
This unit addresses the skills and knowledge required to administer benefits. It covers identifying benefits eligibility, calculating benefits eligibility and payouts, managing and communicating the various benefits schemes, and tracking benefits claims to investigate disputes and check for abuse.
1. Understand organisational policies, processes, products and services
2. Have communication skills to convey information
3. Have skills to gather and collate necessary data
4. Demonstrate attention to details
5. Check benefits claims for abuse of the benefits systems