1. Thank you for visiting the website hosted by Human Capital (Singapore) Pte Ltd, or “HCS”.
2. By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
3. This HCS website collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, designation, home or work address, or telephone number. Via this website, you might also be asked to complete other anonymous demographic information.
4. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by the HCS website. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by the HCS website for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the HCS website.
USE OF INFORMATION
5. HCS will use your personal data from time to time to send you notices about special information, new HCS programmes, and other similar information.
6. If you choose send an email that contains personally identifiable data or otherwise disclose any information mentioned in Points 3 and 4, we may share relevant data within HCS or, if necessary, with other government agencies unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We may also need to disclose personal data as required by law or a court order. We will NOT share your personal data with private organisations, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific HCS services.
7. HCS does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
8. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal information will be protected, HCS cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
9. This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
10. Collection and usage of all personal data will be in accordance to the guidelines set out under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
11. HCS will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback.
12. HCS welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that HCS has not adhered to this Statement, please contact HCS at firstname.lastname@example.org