DIGITAL LITERACY FOR SME, BUSINESS OWNERS, PEOPLE MANAGERS, HR PROFESSIONALS & PMETs
POWERED BY XALTIUS
SME, business owners, people managers, HR professionals and PMETs have learning and workforce agility on their radar even before the pandemic. However, the crisis has led to an accelerated pace of transformation that now demands new skills and capabilities. They must therefore leverage the momentum of the changes and advantages made during the crisis to unlock the benefits of transformation and enable the workforce to thrive in the post-pandemic world.
THE LAST MILE TO BUILD A CONFIDENT DIGITAL MINDSET
With the ever-changing digital landscape ahead, a resilient mindset within individuals and organizations will be the passport to being future-ready. A fundamental dropdown of digital skills to fill the gap between people and data is what every manager needs to embrace.
This course is aimed at utilizing the technical knowledge learnt and implementing it in the workplace with success. An important arm of learning various technologies is being able to convey the outcome to the stakeholders of the organization. The aim is to shift the employee mindset to bridge this gap.
• Embracing digitalization to accelerate business growth
• Creating an analytical mindset using data visualization
• Data Storytelling to share insights with stakeholders
• Process Improvement through Automation
• Organization adoption strategies for Digital Tools
• Impact of Mentorship and Teamwork in an Organization