Leadership Development Level 4: Build People Management Capabilities (Synchronous e-Learning)
TPGateway Course Reference No.: TGS-2018502803
This unit addresses the knowledge and application skills to work with managers at all levels of the organisation to develop their people management skills. The unit includes developing framework and strategies to build knowledge of human resource (HR) practices, leading implementation and evaluation of programmes to enable line manager competencies, setting up systems and engaging key stakeholders to enable a culture of managers developing staff skills and capabilities.
- Develop framework and strategies for line managers to develop key people management competencies in alignment with organisational objectives and culture.
- Lead implementation of programmes to build line manager knowledge of relevant HR processes and organisational policies.
- Lead evaluation of programmes to develop line manager competencies in people management and knowledge of relevant HR processes and organisational policies.
- Set up systems and practices to coach line managers to manage staff performance and development for their team.
- Engage key stakeholders to build a culture of people development and management in the organisation and strengthen people effectiveness
Training Duration: 16 hours
Mode of Training: Virtual Learning
Course Validity Period: 01-06-2019 – 22-11-2022
Course Fee: $1,005.00 (before funding and GST)
For NETT course fee, see Course Fee and Funding Information