Learning and Development Programmes Management Level 3: Support Individual Learning and Development (Synchronous e-Learning)
TPGateway Course Reference No.: TGS-2018502802
This unit addresses the knowledge and skills required to support employees to achieve their personal learning and development goals. It includes facilitating the communication of learning and development objectives and process with line managers, facilitating a learning needs analysis, developing a training calendar and learning roadmap, and reviewing individual plans with line managers.
- Facilitate the communication of organisational learning and development objectives to individuals.
- Facilitate a learning needs analysis to identify individual learning needs.
- Develop a training calendar and learning roadmap to convey available learning and development options to individual learners.
- Facilitate process of learning and development process with line managers and employees to identify individual learning and development goals.
- Review individual plans with line managers to measure effectiveness of learning support provided and identify areas of improvement
Training Duration: 24 hours
Mode of Training: Virtual Learning
Course Validity Period: 01-06-2019 – 22-11-2022
Course Fee: $1,360.00 (before funding and GST)
For NETT course fee, see Course Fee and Funding Information